Baileys Irish cream has been a long time favorite of mine, particularly around the holidays. There is just something about the richness that it has, that makes me crave it on a cold winter night. Bundled up in a blanket, holding a hot cup of coffee with a splash of Baileys Irish cream. It does’nt get any better than that for me.
1) 2 ounces of Baileys original Irish cream:
2) 6 ounces of hot coffee:
3) 1 ounce of Irish whiskey:
4) 1 dollop of whipped cream, this is optional for the garnish.
Combine Baileys Irish cream, coffee, and the Irish whiskey in a tall coffee mug. Top off with the whipped cream, serve, and enjoy. This recipe makes one serving, so if you are having guests, just repeat the recipe for the number of cocktails that you need. If you would like, you do not to add the Irish whiskey, but why would you leave it out? This is one of those cocktails that you can get away with at work, especially if you leave the Irish whiskey out. Something to ponder on.
Baileys Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate:
1) 1 and a half ounces of Baileys sated caramel
2) 1teaspoon of hot chocolate powder
3) 3 ounces of whole milk, trust me you want the whole milk, none of the low fat stuff for this cocktail.
5) Salted caramel sauce
6) Popcorn, and pretzels for the garnish. This makes one serving, so follow for the number of cocktails that you need.
Step 1) Gently heat the 3 ounces of milk along with the hot chocolate powder.
Step 2) Pour into a tall mug or heat-resistant glass, and then add the wow, with the 1 and a half ounces of Baileys Irish cream, salted caramel.
Step 3) Pile on the whipped cream, a drizzle of salted caramel sauce, and some marshmallows, or some popcorn, or chocolate dipped pretzels. Why choose just one? They all go great with this cocktail. This is another great way to end a cold long day during the fall, winter or any time that you need a little warming up. Make one for spouse as well, that way the two of you can snuggle up under a blanket together. You never know, something else may develop to warm you both up after you finish the cocktails of course.
Baileys Red Velvet Hot Chocolate:
1) 1 and a half ounces of Baileys limited edition red velvet Irish cream
2) 8 ounces of whole milk, USE THE WHOLE MILK, not the low fat crap, you deserve a treat now and then. So, go ahead and splurge a little. Your worth it.
3) Half a cup of dark chocolate, none of the powdered mix for this one. It to special.
Gently heat the dark chocolate and the 8 ounces of milk until all the chocolate is combined with milk, add the Baileys limited edition red velvet. Pour into a good sized mug or heat-resistant glass, and add a bit of whipped cream for that dazzling look.
Baileys Hot Chocolate:
1) 1 and a half ounces of Baileys original Irish cream
2) 1 teaspoon of hot chocolate powder, you can add more powder if you like your hot chocolate more chocolaty
3) 3 ounces of whole milk
4) A dollop of whipped cream
5) Chocolate sprinkles, chocolate brownies, chocolate fingers, chocolate sauce, anything chocolate to garnish is alright with me. What the heck, anything chocolate is great with any of the Baileys Irish creams. And who does’nt like chocolate?
Prepare the hot chocolate like you normally would, pour into your favorite mug, add the Baileys original Irish cream, and enjoy.
The Many Products Of Baileys:
It has come to my attention that Baileys has come out with several flavors for us to sample and savor. Do not worry, we are going to talk about them today, starting with,
1) Baileys chocolate cherry, a luscious black cherry aroma is quickly followed by the bold roasted taste of decadent chocolate, and lightly toasted nutty notes, more dark chocolate than milk chocolate impression. This would be a great choice to add to your next bowl of ice cream, for a decadent and flavorful dessert.
2) Baileys Vanilla cinnamon, imagine the flavor of melting vanilla ice cream with a cinnamon swirl bun fresh out of the oven, my mouth is watering just writing about this one. Smooth and rich, this is a decadent treat that is suitable for savoring in your favorite specialty coffee.
3) Baileys Apple Pie, just in time for fall, apple pie is a timeless dessert. Loved all across America for its heart warming nostalgic taste. This fall Baileys invites you to gather around friends, and family and enjoy the taste of freshly baked apple pie a la mode, blended with Irish dairy cream. Baileys apple pie is the perfect autumn treat to enjoy as a cocktail over ice, or in a chai tea, or over some ice cream. This sounds fabulous, wish I had some right now, what about you? A classic flavor for a modern adult treat.
4) Baileys Red Velvet, this is a drink that tastes like a cupcake. It is what dreams are made of. swirled with Irish cream for a chocolaty treat straight out of the bakery. Enjoy over some ice, as a shot, or add some into your next baking project. Imagine using some in your next batch of chocolate-chip cookies.
5) Baileys Espresso cre`me; A delicious combination that was meant to be. Real coffee flavor, and other natural flavors meet yummy Baileys original Irish cream for a big bold hit of wonderful. Perfect for when you need to concentrate on the important things in life; coffee, chocolate, and creamy Baileys. Enjoy neat, or over the rocks, or in any coffee cocktail that your little heart desires. Or you can simply add a splash to a piping hot cup of coffee for some extra wow, at the end of a long day.
6) Baileys strawberries and cream; Just the dreamy flavors of ripe strawberries and vanilla, mingling with Baileys original Irish cream. Float away in a strawberry bubble of pure pleasure, we won’t tell anyone on you, it will be are little secret. Splash over some ice, swirl into your favorite desserts, and cocktails. Or drizzle over ice cream for a delicious grown-up treat. This one is sure to hit the sweet spot.
Don’t want to go to the store to shop, then ->->->CLICK HERE<-<-<- and stay in the comfort and safety of your home. Have these or other alcoholic beverages delivered to you.
That’s All I have Folks:
I hope that you have found something helpful here today, if you like any of these recopies feel free to give them a try. And by all means, please get back to me and let me know how they were for you. I respond to all comments, good, or bad.
And as always; Please drink responsibly, and never drink and drive, the life you save may very well be your own. Sincerely: Your friend John D. Have a blessed day my friends.