It seems like craft spirits are taking over the market these days, and tequila isn’t one to be left behind. I have found some marvelous cocktail recipe’s for you to make at home, with craft tequila. you wil not find these bottles in the local liquor store, you find them here only. Here’s to hopping you enjoy these cocktails with craft tequila.
1)1ounce of Embajador Platinim Tequila
2) 1 ounce of triple sec
3) 8 ounces of coconut water
4) half an ounce of fresh squeezed lime juice
5) half a cup of fresh cut mango cubed
6) 1 cup of ice
To Make; Scoop and place the ice cubes in a blender. Add the mango’s, and pour the rest of the ingredients on top of the ice cubes. Blend everything until you grt a smooth mixture. Pour into a margarita style glass, and garnis with some fresh mint leaves. ( Mint leaves optional )
Spirit Used; Embajador Tequila Premium
1) 1 and a half ounce of Embajador Tequila Premium Blanco
2) Half an ounce of Ancho Reyas
3) Half an ounce of Agave syrup
4) Half an ounce of lime juice
To Make; Add all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker, and shake for 15 seconds. In a seperate glass, or a bowl, muddle ( smush up ) a peel from a grapefruit. Add the peel, add 4 drops of saline solution ( salt water ). Top off with Topo Chico mineral water. How does this one sound to you?
Spirit used; Embajador Tequila Platinum
1) 4 ounces of Embajador Premium Reposado
2) 1 and a half ounces of KGB Narangjo Orange Liqueur
3) 12 ounces of Margarita Mix
4) Half of a fresh lime hand squeezed
To Make; Add all ingredients into a cocktail shaker, with the exception of the lime juice. Shake until well blended. Salt the rim of some margarita glasses. Fill with some ice, and pour. Top off with the fresh squeezed lime juice and stir one last time.
Spirits Used; Embajador Tequila Premium. Gold Tequila rested in American and French oak.
1) 2 ounces of Tequila Resposado
2) 3/4 of an ounce of fresh lime juice
3) 3/4 ounce of simple syrup ( Boiled water and sugar in equal parts )
4) Lime wedge for a garnish ( optional )
To Make; Combine all ingredient into an ice filled cocktail shaker. Shake and strain into a salt rimmed margarita glass. Garnish with the lime wedge.
Spirit Used; Tequila Corcel Reposado
1) Half an ounce of fresh squeezed lime juice
2) Half an ounce of fresh squeezed lemon juice
3) 1 ounce of Embajador Premium Reposado
4) 1 ounce of fresh squeezed grapefruit juice
5) 8 ounces of fresh squeezed orange juice
To Make; Add all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker, and shake for about 30 seconds to make sure that all of the ingredients are well mixed. Garnish with a grapefruit and orange peel ( optional ). Sit back and enjoy. This one is perfect for an early morning or brunch coktail with your friends.
Spirit Used; Embajador Tequila Premium
1) 3/4 of an ounce of Tequila Alde`rete Reposado
2) 3/4 ounce of Vitae Spirits orange Liqueur
3) 3/4 ounce of Young And Yonder Fellows And foregers Absinth
4) 3/4 ounce of Vitae Spirits Anistte
5) 3/4 ounce of Lemon juice
To Make; Add all of the ingredients into a glass of your choosing. Stir and enjoy.
Spirits Used: Tequila Alderete Reposado
1) 2 ounces of Embajador Tequila Supreme
2) Dash of * mint and lavender syrup*
3) Ginger beer
To Make; In the bottom of a cocktail shaker, lightly muddle ( smash up ) the blueberries, be careful not to bruise the fruit. Add some ice along with the tequila, and shake for thirty seconds. do not forget the simple syrup. Pour into a glass and top off with the ginger beer to taste. * Mint and Lavender simple syrup recipe* 1 cup of sugar, 1 cup of water, 1 and a half teaspoon of dried lavender buds. And some loosely packed fresh mint leaves. combine and bring to boil. Let the mixture completely cool before using.
Well there you have it, seven craft tequila cocktails to try and enjoy. I am very sorry that those of us who live in New York, state, or in the city, we can not get these fine craft spirits delivered to us. I know it sucks. Maybe some day we will be lucky enough to get them to deliver to us. But, for now we will just have substatute with some other brand of tequila.
With that being said, I have plenty of other articles to check out, with links to another place we can get tequila delivered to to us in New York state. So, go ahead and give them a read as well. Just another tequila sunrise craft spirits is one of many articles here on love of spirits. If you happen to have a spirit or a cocktail recipe you would like to see on here, let me know, and I will do my best to find it for you.
Remember that holidays are right around the corner. You do not want to be caught short of alcohol, so now is the time to stock up. Plus if you have someone on your christmas list that is a lover of spirits, this is your chance to cross them off the list. I am 100% sure that they would love to unwrap a fine craft spirit for the holidays, and they would probobly share a drink or two with you. It’s like gettin yourself a gift. Just a little something to think about, it would be something different to give this Christmas. Better than a bathrobe or slippers.
Remember to drink responsibly, and never drink and drive, the life you save may very well be your own. Sincerely: Your friend John D. Have a blessed day my freinds.